charis anne marie was born may 21, 2008!
What a cutie! I love that hat!! Cheryl :)
The last set of pictures of her wearing the knitted cap crack me up! I think I may have to find room for some of them on the fridge.
Pumpkins are big and hard and cold... what's to like until you can carve and/or eat them? ;)I've been importing images from our departed mini to our iMac. I'm looking forward to first smiles, rolling over, etc. again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie! I love that hat!! Cheryl :)
The last set of pictures of her wearing the knitted cap crack me up! I think I may have to find room for some of them on the fridge.
Pumpkins are big and hard and cold... what's to like until you can carve and/or eat them? ;)
I've been importing images from our departed mini to our iMac. I'm looking forward to first smiles, rolling over, etc. again.
Post a Comment