charis anne marie was born may 21, 2008!
Oh my gosh, that was hysterical... too cute!! Cheryl
hey...this is awesome!!!! do it again! sonja
that is WAY too funny! oh I love it!
oh, my! that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Who taught here that?Jessica
she just started doing that one day! in fact, i think the first time she did it, she was still in the hospital...it is a skill that comes and goes, but boy do we laugh when she does it!
precious baby! she's totally breastfeeding still (minus the nipple!)! Precious funny girl!
That is so funny! I'm glad you were able to capture it:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was hysterical... too cute!! Cheryl
hey...this is awesome!!!! do it again! sonja
that is WAY too funny! oh I love it!
oh, my! that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Who taught here that?
Jessica
she just started doing that one day! in fact, i think the first time she did it, she was still in the hospital...it is a skill that comes and goes, but boy do we laugh when she does it!
precious baby! she's totally breastfeeding still (minus the nipple!)! Precious funny girl!
That is so funny! I'm glad you were able to capture it:)
Post a Comment